Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A Stunning Three Stone Diamond Engagement Ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

Well, I did it!  I proposed this past Saturday and everything went so well!  I was so nervous but I eventually got the words out and she was so happy and absolutely loves the diamond engagement ring.  Oh, she said yes of course.  :)  Everybody now knows about our engagement and is so happy for us.  It's the greatest feeling and definitely the most wonderful thing I have ever done.  Everyone loves the ring and it's so perfect in representing the love we have for each other.  We can't get over the quality and how eye catching it is!  Thank you again for everything and I couldn't be happier with the way the ring turned out.  It's a symbol of the most important thing in my life and it's good to see that Whiteflash takes that seriously.  There was so much to be stressed out about but one thing I wasn't worried about was the ring.

Thank you.

Brian  

A Stunning

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home