Wednesday, October 05, 2011

In the Market for a Diamond?

My real Life Whiteflash Diamond Buying Experience!

Asscher-diamond

Here's the deal - Are you in the Market for a

Diamond? Who can you trust? Are you actually looking on line? I was this person.

I had a terrible experience with a brick and mortar shop. I had bought a diamond with inflated prices about 8 years ago. That experience had scalded me with regards to buying diamonds.

I found Whiteflash and after describing my experiences, they directed me with the UTMOST expertise. Beside the guarantees, Whiteflash provides customer service that’s unbelievable. I am super cheap with high standards. Whiteflash came through to prove that they are a premier diamond outfit.

You want to waste your money with some third rate store near you in your home town? Be my guest, the world needs ditch diggers too.

Loose-asscher-diamond

If you’re interested in working with a group that’s a "cut" above the rest, no pun intended. You need to give Whiteflash a call – I would highly recommend them!

N. Smith(yes a real person) purchased-

Asscher 1.51 - H VS2 VG VG - 68.8% 61% 6.16x6.08x4.18
Asscher-cut-diamond

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home