Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Petals of Perfection

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team, 

We picked up my Diamond Ring last Friday evening with no problem. We waited to open the packaging on Saturday. My husband put it on my finger while my eyes were closed. When I opened my eyes, I was speechless. Leon's design is absolute perfection!!! The lotus petals and prongs are so delicate! I feel like royalty wearing it. :-) Leon's design is simply gorgeous! I love that it is completely handmade and designed solely for me...it makes it that much more special.

But, the best and most satisfying part is the exquisite diamond being showcased in the setting. OMG, it is unbelievably gorgeous! The stone sparkles almost obscenely!!! I'm constantly looking at it on my finger. We are completely 150% satisfied with this precious symbolic piece of jewelry. My husband is so proud to show off my ring to everyone!

Whiteflash's customer service is impeccable. I cannot thank you and the team enough for catering to every request and question we had throughout the long diamond education/buying process.

I will not hesitate to recommend Whiteflash for anyone looking to make a diamond purchase!!! My brother-in-law may be buying an engagement ring soon, and I'll point him in your direction.

Thank you one again!!!

Liz

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home