Monday, July 27, 2009

A Musical Proposal with Whiteflash.com

 

 

Dear WhiteFlash Sales Team,

My fiancĂ©e Christine has some friends who run a bed and breakfast in the Mountains, and it’s her favorite place in the world.  I used to play the guitar when I was younger and she really likes music and encouraged me to start playing again – so I wrote a song for her that I am going to propose in.  We will be up in the mountains this weekend and on Sunday I will play her special song, with the beautiful diamond engagement ring in my guitar case!

 

When she told me she wanted to go to the B&B, I knew it was the perfect opportunity, so that’s why I had to scramble a bit.  I will have my camera, so I will definitely send you some pictures! 

 

I checked with her folks before I started looking for the ring, and got her father’s kind permission.  That’s how I found out she likes white gold and how I got her ring size. Christine doesn’t have a clue.

 

I will also give you the highest rating on the website – you have so earned it!

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home